This course was run in partnership with Social Value Aotearoa for Te Whanau O Waipareira.
The Impact-Led Design Masterclass draws on over 20 years experience of designing innovative approaches to social change and will provide you with cutting edge theory and practice on how to build a high performing impact-focused organisation. Moving beyond measurement, impact-led design assists the not-for-profit sector to solve problems, develop innovative approaches, improve outcomes and become more future ready.
Who is this course for?
The course is invaluable to:
- CEOs and senior executives driving strategic planning and organisational change
- Impact practitioners looking to move beyond measurement and integrate impact into the culture of their organisation
- Staff working on service redesign or development, aiming to understanding how to improve the outcomes they are delivering
- Fundraising executives and staff looking to improve their approach to fundraising, tendering and funding applications
About the masterclass
The masterclass was an interactive mixture of latest theory, practice and case studies designed to build participants understanding of and skill in impact-led design. The participants in this course learned about:
- The trends and pressures driving an increased focus on impact and how to become more future ready
- The building blocks and process of impact-led design, including co-design principles
- How to develop an impact-led strategy that embeds impact into the fabric of your organisation and ignites the passion and purpose of your staff
- How to design for enduring impact to ensure that change sticks
- How to redesign or develop or fundraise for new services with impact at the core
Our team is committed to improving impact for organisations in every sector. We are experienced impact practitioners who have a passion for social change.
Kevin Robbie has over 25 years experience in social innovation, community development and impact measurement. He was most recently the CEO of United Way Australia where he led the organisation through the development of an impact-led strategic plan, re-aligning their strategy to maximise impact. Prior to that he was the Executive Director with Social Ventures Australia (SVA) where he was responsible for leading their social innovation work. Kevin is originally from the UK where he held a number of senior management roles. He was also seconded as a special adviser to the UK Government Cabinet Office and worked as a consultant advising the Big Lottery on social enterprise and social innovation.